Monday, August 26, 2013

Muffin Monday :)

Muffin Monday posts have been scarce this summer, so I thought I'd share a few from the archives this morning. See a theme? Yes, indeed. Ready or not, it seems that the days are growing shorter. I'm finding that I need a sweater when I'm outdoors in the evening; how about you? But I like sweaters. And fall. In fact, fall is my favorite season. :)

Whole Wheat Zucchini Muffins


Simple Pumpkin Spice Muffins


Sunflower Wheat Muffins


Maple Spice Muffins


Whole Wheat Blackberry Muffins

A happy Monday to you all,

~Lisa

Thanks for visiting Happy in Dole Valley! To join us on our journey, look to the upper right to follow or subscribe. :)

 hearthnsoul150

8 comments:

  1. dear lisa,
    all those muffins looking good.
    i love fall ,too.
    wishing you a happy monday,
    hugs regina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for you muffin recipes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think the sunflower wheat muffins would make a super snack during break for my 16 year old that is never full.

    It's not sweater weather here yet, but I have noticed the shadows changing and I am starting to see leaves on the ground so that's a start.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Sunflower Muffins look delicious! And yes - I find I definitely need a sweater when I'm outside in the evening these days.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Fall too, Lisa, although sometimes in England it can be a bit damp and cold. We've had an unusually lovely summer so I'm praying for an unusually lovely Fall this year too :-) Love your collection of Fall Muffins - I would love any one of them on a cool fall morning! Thank you for sharing this post with us at the Hearth and Soul hop. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are going to find this so amusing. I made the mitts and while I was working on them I had a friend stop in. Turned around and picked it back up and started without checking the pattern. I went one about my merry way and totally did the cable twists too close to each other...lol. Anyway I didn't catch the mistake until I started the second one. I finished them both matching and I will be making another pair....a correct pair. Lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Shara! So sorry that happened! I would love feedback from you on the pattern -- what was clear, what could be explained better, etc. How thrilling that you're knitting my pattern! Was your daughter able to knit a pair? Thanks again for giving them a try, ~Lisa :)

      Delete
    2. Not your fault. :-) I was knitting on auto pilot...lol. She is having a time with the four needles, so I am not sure how she will do, but I think I will be making some for Christmas gifts.

      Delete

Thanks so much for visiting; your kind thoughts and questions are always welcome. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...