- look through Christmas photos (and share some here)
- take down the decorations and do a deep cleaning afterward
- lesson plan
- organize my yarn and other crafty things
- look into advertising options for the business
- catch up on bookkeeping
- make a list of goals for 2014 (homestead, education, business, spiritual, personal)
These photos were all taken in November, and I sort of forgot about them until I found them in my draft posts this morning...posting just for me 'cause I'm thankful. :)
Daughter-in-law, free ranging hens, deer in the front lawn, sunrise over Dole Valley, son, granddaughter. Is this really my life? Pinching myself... :)
Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above,
and comes down from the Father of lights,
with whom there is no variation or shadow of turning.
Counting my blessings and thankful for each...how about you?
See you back here soonish,
Thanks for visiting Happy in Dole Valley! To join us on our journey, look to the upper right to follow or subscribe. :)