Tuesday, December 3, 2013

thanksgiving! {even though Advent has begun}

I know Advent has begun, but with Thanksgiving being so close this year (only 3 days before the first Sunday of Advent), I'm just a little behind and figured better late than never. Yes, the lighting was poor, and some of these are not so sharp, but I'm posting them anyway because I love these people and am so thankful to have spent the day with them! Other than those living on the east coast or overseas, everyone made it except for my mom and my youngest sister's family. Despite missing those who couldn't make it, we had a blast feasting together, laughing, being silly, and simply enjoying the blessing of having four generations gathered together. :)














Thankful, blessed, and loving that Advent is upon us! See you tomorrow for yarn along Wednesday (I'm on sleeve #2!),

~Lisa

Thanks for visiting Happy in Dole Valley! To join us on our journey, look to the upper right to follow or subscribe. :)

2 comments:

  1. I am so glad you had a good time!! Family is such a blessing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful family and the food, so much and it looks delicious!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting; your kind thoughts and questions are always welcome. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...