- I am listening to our piano being tuned, and
- I am happy that my piano playing kiddos are excited about playing a tuned instrument.
- I am pondering lesson plans I'm working on for our humanities co-op.
- I am in the process of organizing my knitting & crochet WIPs as well as my yarn stash.
- I am planning to share pics of #4 in my yarn garden post tomorrow, Lord willing, but I have to admit that...
- I am a little embarrassed by how much yarn I've collected. :)
- I am, along with my daughter in law, preparing a savory shepherd's pie for a friend who just had a baby boy.
- I am looking forward to a weekend getaway with Dan to the Oregon coast.
- I am looking forward to picking out new chicks at Wilco this Friday morning.
- I am a sinner saved by grace.
Thanks for visiting Happy in Dole Valley! To join us on our journey, look to the upper right to follow or subscribe. :)