Tuesday, February 4, 2014

10 on Tuesday...

So I'm joining Donna over at Carole's for 10 on Tuesday. Don't know if I'll do this every week, but it looks like fun. Each week is a different list of ten based on a theme; this week's list is comprised of 10 sentences beginning with the words "I am" -- here goes!
  1. I am listening to our piano being tuned, and
  2. I am happy that my piano playing kiddos are excited about playing a tuned instrument.
  3. I am pondering lesson plans I'm working on for our humanities co-op.
  4. I am in the process of organizing my knitting & crochet WIPs as well as my yarn stash.
  5. I am planning to share pics of #4 in my yarn garden post tomorrow, Lord willing, but I have to admit that...
  6. I am a little embarrassed by how much yarn I've collected. :)
  7. I am, along with my daughter in law, preparing a savory shepherd's pie for a friend who just had a baby boy.
  8. I am looking forward to a weekend getaway with Dan to the Oregon coast.
  9. I am looking forward to picking out new chicks at Wilco this Friday morning.
  10. I am a sinner saved by grace.
Well, that was fun and required a bit of thought as to just what to share. Want to join in? Click here. :)

~Lisa

Thanks for visiting Happy in Dole Valley! To join us on our journey, look to the upper right to follow or subscribe. :)

2 comments:

  1. You should treasure all that yarn you've collected they are your artist's palette in which to create lovely knitting garments :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting; your kind thoughts and questions are always welcome. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...