Tuesday, February 11, 2014

10 on Tuesday...

This week's 10 on Tuesday topic is "10 Favorite Things that are Red" -- in honor of Valentine's Day, of course. Here goes...

1. The sky...at sunset...over the Pacific
2. Lottie's "In Three's"
3. My Starbuck's coffee mug
4. My new family room curtains
5. Jars filled with homegrown/homemade tomato sauce!
6. Roses in full bloom
7. Tulips
8. Fuji apples
9. Yarn
10. My Bible (which has a dark red cover)

I'm cheating and adding a #11:

  

Joining Carole for 10 on Tuesday. :)

~Lisa

Thanks for visiting Happy in Dole Valley!  To join us on our journey, look to the upper right to follow or subscribe. :)   

6 comments:

  1. Love the In Three's - this is on my list to make for my granddaughters.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The sunset over the Pacific is beautiful. I hope to see it in person again over the summer on a little trip. I forgot about tomato sauce. My husband makes the best. I'm glad you joined us for Ten on Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the color red and homemade tomato sauce is the best.
    My favorite red rose is Dominic, it is a deep, deep red.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sunsets, of course!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I do love the color red. Thank you for sharing your 10 on Tuesday. I think I will try to take part next week (if I remember!) Have a lovely evening!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm going to have to google "In Threes". I enjoyed your list and am glad to know it's okay to sneak in an extra one once in awhile. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting; your kind thoughts and questions are always welcome. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...