Tuesday, March 11, 2014

10 on Tuesday :)

This week's list asks for 10 things you can do yourself but ask your spouse or kids to do for you instead. There really isn't a lot that I ask Dan to do for me, and the kids, well, they have daily and weekly chores which are all things I could do myself...
  1. Scrub the bathtub
  2. Sweep & mop
  3. Empty the dishwasher
  4. Vacuuming
  5. Take out the garbage
  6. Dusting
  7. De-cobwebbing
  8. Gather and sort the laundry
  9. Carry in the groceries
  10. And the one thing I'll share that I do ask Dan to occasionally do for me is to make me a latte :)


Right now, my responsibilities with running our home office have excused me from a certain amount of housework, housework that Daniel and AnnaLynn have had to take on, and they're doing a terrific job, I might add. I will admit to enjoying washing dishes and loading the dishwasher, doing the laundry and ironing, and putting all the groceries away each week, so the kids aren't doing everything. They have lots of other responsibilities around here, and, usually, they have great attitudes about helping out as they realize they play a huge part in keeping our household and business running smoothly. What a blessing they are -- we couldn't do what we do without them!

Joining Carole for 10 on Tuesday. :)

~Lisa

Thanks for visiting Happy in Dole Valley! To join us on our journey, look to the upper right to follow or subscribe. :)

6 comments:

  1. Your Latte looks so pretty!.

    PS-Can you send me your address? You won my giveaway :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Tracey!! I'll email you. :)

      Delete
  2. What a yummy looking latte! It sounds like you have a good division of chores and it's great that the kids help out too. And I'm jealous that you won Tracy's bracelet!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Donna -- I can't believe it! I'm so excited. :)

      Delete
  3. Looks like life is good! And that latte does look delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  4. um...wow! can i borrow your kids? lol

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting; your kind thoughts and questions are always welcome. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...