Friday, March 14, 2014

Hi, Baba :)



My heart overflows with joy when I look at this photo of my Lottie! We took a walk around the homestead late one afternoon this week; it was a warm day, but cooling off as the sun dropped behind the mountains to the west. I was attempting to capture the coming to life of the trees and garden when Christina called out,

"She's waving at you..."

I love this girl. :)

~Lisa

Thanks for visiting Happy in Dole Valley! To join us on our journey, look to the upper right to follow or subscribe. :)

10 comments:

  1. awww!!! that's so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. too stinkin' cute!
    enjoy your weekend!
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know exactly how you feel Lisa. Your Lottie is adorable and I know you enjoy soaking all that love in.
    Enjoy a grand weekend.

    PS- your package went out this morning. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can't wait! So excited, Tracey. :)

      Delete
  4. Oh my gosh! She is delicious! What beautiful eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. how lucky you are! My days like these are still in my future, I will remain patient :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Patience is a good thing...grandbabies are so worth the wait! :)

      Delete
  6. Oh she is such a doll. I think she looks so much like you! Enjoy <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. What an adorable little girl! Thank you so much for sharing this sweet picture. Blessings, April

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She is a joy to my heart! Thanks for visiting, April. :)

      Delete

Thanks so much for visiting; your kind thoughts and questions are always welcome. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...