Monday, May 19, 2014

thankful :)



Thankful for...
  • your prayers for Charlotte who is fever free and back to her happy, spunky self -- praise God!
  • day after day of sunshine last week -- perfect for working outside in our garden (I'll be sharing about the garden and homestead in a future post, LW)
  • strawberries (and blueberries and raspberries) are coming!
  • my summer scarf is finished!
  • work has been crazy busy, but the husband is taking a day off so we'll be spending the day together :)
  • almost two years of having Jeff & Christina here with us...they move into their new place this weekend which is wonderful!
  • yarn that arrived on Saturday for a special project that I can't share for a while...
  • and more yarn that is coming for another special project
  • an incredibly huge order on my Etsy shop (beeswax candles for wedding favors -- over 100 pairs!); it would be amazing if I got this order!
Life is full, overflowing with goodness and busyness which means I won't have much time to be here for a while. Will pop in and visit when I can. In the meanwhile, enjoy the blessings in your lives -- they are all around you! :)

~Lisa

Thanks for visiting Happy in Dole Valley! To join us on our journey, look to the upper right to follow or subscribe. :)

13 comments:

  1. How wonderful! Praising Our Lord :~) ... your garden looks so luscious...even now, so early in the season :~) And now, you have your home back ... ;D mari

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, the plans that AnnaLynn and I have once they move out...painting and sewing curtains and rearranging...we are looking forward to it! :)

      Delete
  2. So happy to hear your babe is better. I've always loved the name Charlotte! In fact, I was wishing my Mom had named me that!

    Linda in VA

    ReplyDelete
  3. Charlotte Moore5/19/2014

    Praise the LORD for a well baby girl. It is so sad to see them sick.

    Your garden does look so nice.

    BLESSINGS!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Indeed! We rejoice in answered prayer. :) Thanks for visiting, Charlotte, blessings back at you!

      Delete
  4. Charlotte Moore5/19/2014

    I was looking at some of your recipes. How do you make your sour dough starter?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've tried several methods, but my favorite way is simply to use flour and water; click here for the video tutorial that I followed!

      Happy baking!

      Delete
  5. you sound so very happy! she is a doll baby and a joy to see :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thanks, Karen! :) We are going to miss having her around each day...

      Delete
  6. So many wonderful blessings. It makes me smile to read them all! And new yarn is ALWAYS a great thing. Glad little Miss Charlotte is feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your garden looks terrific. All the hard work all of you put into it shows!

    How's the electrical business coming aong?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Glad to read that Charlotte is well. Your strawberry plants are thriving beautifully, too. And the scarf looks light and whispy-lacey. Nothing is on my knitting needles of late, but hearing about your new yarn arriving set my mind day-dreaming of making something soft and gray. Right now I'm finishing some little projects at my sewing machine.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting; your kind thoughts and questions are always welcome. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...