Saturday, June 14, 2014

Join me for Craft in Public Week :)

craftinpublic

Won't you join me? Beginning today and continuing through June 22 is "Craft in Public" week! Grab your current WIP and craft away. You can read more about the celebration here. Sound like fun? I thinks so. :)  I'll post some pictures throughout the week; if you participate, too, leave me a comment so I can take a peek!

Have fun!

~Lisa

Thanks for visiting Happy in Dole Valley! To join us on our journey, look to the upper right to follow or subscribe. :)

1 comment:

  1. I love this idea. It's something that I've always done...just knitting though. It's amazing how people talk to you when you are knitting...it makes for some interesting conversations. I'm basically working at home at the moment with not many forays outside but my needle will be with my the next time I do.
    Have fun.
    debx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting; your kind thoughts and questions are always welcome. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...