"10 things to do in a waiting room" is this week's 10 on Tuesday assignment. While some might view waiting rooms as wastelands of boredom, I like to take advantage of "wait time" for productivity...
- menu plan/review my shopping list.
- read a chapter in my current book.
- read a magazine (like Prevention, Mother Earth News, Table Talk, Every Thought Captive, Cook's, or Mollie Makes)
- crochet or knit a washcloth (sometimes the wait is so long an entire washcloth can be completed!)
- people watch...and pray! Sometimes you can see the pain in their eyes and they never even know they're being covered in prayer.
- clean out my purse/wallet.
- review my calendar/agenda and make to-do lists.
- delete text messages...out of shear boredom, because sometimes I run out of productive things to do.
- but the most fun thing I've ever done in a waiting room is knit with Charlotte :)
Thanks for visiting Happy in Dole Valley! To join us on our journey, look to the upper right to follow or subscribe. :)