Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Introducing the Chevron Cherub Wrap pattern!

Please pardon my tardiness in sharing the terrific news! My Chevron Cherub Wrap pattern is now available!! And it's FREE! I am so honored to have had my pattern published by KnitPicks!


above photos by me :)


and a few by KnitPicks (thank you!)

The Chevron Cherub Wrap is a beautifully striped, lightweight baby blanket made super soft with Knit Picks Cotlin DK yarn! Alternating colors on eyelet-laced chevron rows surrounded by a garter stitch border are created using stockinette stitch, yarn overs, and the central double decrease for skill building. Knit in monochromatic shades or contrasting colors, the stitch pattern is easily memorized while providing interest for the knitter.

Size: 32" wide x 29" long
Yarn: KnitPicks' CotLin DK Yarn
Yardage: 738
Needles: Size 5 (3.75mm) 24” circular needles

Find it on Ravelry in my pattern shop: Lisa's Yarn Garden or directly through KnitPicks!

Stay tuned for more pattern news coming soon! :)

~Lisa

Thanks for visiting Happy in Dole Valley! To join us on our journey, look to the upper right to follow or subscribe. :)

7 comments:

  1. Oh, I love this! I especially love the golden/cream color combination...absolutely beautiful. Thank you for sharing this beautiful blanket.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous blanket! I am going to make this for my grandchild to be! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can see why KnitPicks wanted your pattern, it's beautiful and just went on my list to knit.

    ReplyDelete
  4. very beautiful and I love the crisp lines that the color changes and the design make :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the black and purple combination. So cool!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting; your kind thoughts and questions are always welcome. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...