Saturday, September 6, 2014

lately...

...besides my best intentions, life has simply not allowed me to spend much time at my keyboard. We are enjoying sunny days filled with warm breezes, dining outdoors in the cool of the late afternoon/early evening, homegrown corn and lettuces, the gift of a few late blueberries, homemade brownies & ice cream, and filling jars with summer's bounty!










And the beanie? Introducing the 777 - a family beanie pattern!! It's currently available in my Ravelry shop! Knits up quickly with worsted weight yarn. With seven sizes to fit the entire family from premie to adult xl, you can knit one up for all the peoples you love. :) Many thanks to one of my most favorite families for modeling for me. :)

Enjoying life and thankful for the blessings God has so abundantly poured out upon me! A new tab has been added up top where I'm counting to 1000. :)

~Lisa

Thanks for visiting Happy in Dole Valley! To join us on our journey, look to the upper right to follow or subscribe. :)

5 comments:

  1. nothing better than empty plates, full jars and a lovely family to wear your creations!
    seems there are many blessings in your life, my friend!

    may you have many more blessigns
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. That food looks so yummy! I had my parents here last week. And now this coming Thursday, my sister is coming. Oh and my niece and her family were here last month! It seems everyone comes at the same time!

    Linda in VA

    ReplyDelete
  3. Life is great and I'm so happy to hear you are enjoying yours Lisa.
    Love the beanie photos of all the beautiful people and the beanies too.
    Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your food looks yummy. Love that beanie...already added it to my favorites on Ravelry.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been busy as well, glad that it's going around :) Love your food and your knit!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting; your kind thoughts and questions are always welcome. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...