Friday, October 24, 2014

one month later...



Sheepishly, I'm popping in to say hello. Catching my breath after the whirlwind that has been my life these past few weeks which were spent traveling, loving, laughing, working, knitting, reading, learning.

Happy that Jess and Zack are back in Vancouver and rejoicing that nearly all our children gathered round our table last Sunday after church.

Wondering who those oldish looking people are in the photo Jess took of us last Sunday. Oh my.

Hoping to share here again soon -- next week? Maybe?

xo,

~Lisa

Thanks for visiting Happy in Dole Valley! To join us on our journey, look to the upper right to follow or subscribe. :)

10 comments:

  1. it is good to see your smiling face ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, thank you, M, for saying hello! Will be by to visit soon! ;)
      xo Lisa

      Delete
  2. I'm so glad you all are well! (I don't see any old people in that photo! I prefer the term seasoned to aged...lol. I do however sometimes count years and wonder how that many could have possibly passed.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This Wednesday will mark 51 revolutions 'round the sun for me...time flies! Thanks so much for saying hello, Shara. :)
      xo Lisa

      Delete
  3. while I don't see a teenager in this picture (it that is what young is) I don't see old!!! good to see you here! I do love your blog, thoughts etc! sounds like you've been super busy but that can be a blessing too! God keep you well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so sweet, Elizabeth. :) I look forward to catching up with you and the rest of my blog buddies! The Lord be with you! xo Lisa

      Delete
  4. I stopped by a few days ago to check on you, glad to see you so happy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Melynda. :) Happy is the word. Busy, too!!
      xo Lisa

      Delete
  5. So glad you're back, Lisa. Can't wait to hear about your recent excursions. :)
    Blessings,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for visiting, Lisa. You well know how time away from the blog can happen. :) I appreciate knowing you here in blog-land and look forward to catching up with you, too!
      xo Lisa :)

      Delete

Thanks so much for visiting; your kind thoughts and questions are always welcome. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...