Sunday, March 1, 2015

gratitude is happiness doubled...

I would maintain that thanks are the highest form of thought;
and that gratitude is happiness doubled by wonder.
~G.K. Chesterton


I am constantly pinching myself these days at the goodness of God toward our family, toward our son and his beautiful family. So this is how a family tree grows...such a happy, happy thought. :)

Another sunny day and week are in the forecast! Oh, how I am itching to get my hands in the dirt, to watch seeds erupt with promise, to watch them grow.

And to watch these loved ones, dear to my heart, as their own family grows...

Oh my, I am overwhelmed with joy. :)

In case you missed it, only two more days to enter my give-a-way!!

~Lisa

Thanks for visiting Happy in Dole Valley! To join us on our journey, look to the upper right to follow or subscribe. :)

5 comments:

  1. What a beautiful family :0) yes, God is good ... mari

    ReplyDelete
  2. Family, love, smiles, all so beautiful Lisa.
    You have me wanting to get my hands dirty too, but I am going to have to wait until the rain
    moves on and things dry out, it's a wet mess here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful family photo, that would make my heart burst with goodness!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree this is such a beautiful photo! You are so blessed! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh that Charlotte is a doll! Not to mention that itty bitty baby, how can you stand it! What a blessing. I was thinking about digging and planting but it's supposed to swing into the teens at night again this week so I'm glad I held off. We do, however, have 9 chicks living in a box in our tiny bathroom this weekend because we decided the earlier we could get them the sooner we'd increase our egg production but... chicks smell like farm animals so I'm hoping it warms back up sooner than predicted again! ha! Happy Sunday, wishing you a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting; your kind thoughts and questions are always welcome. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...