Monday, September 28, 2015

weekend productivity...








firewood chopping
apple picking
apple & tomato sauce making & canning
chicken broth making & freezing
lots of dishes washed :)

Thankful for good friends who shared their downed trees with us, for Sandy who provided filet mignon for the hungry wood cutters (I like mine almost well done, and  it was de.li.cious!), for a fun girls' movie night on Friday (Cinderella!), for gorgeous fall weather (warm in the sun, cool & crisp in the shade), for a Sunday filled with worship, fellowship, lots of knitting, and that magnificent super moon! Did you see it?  :)

Praising God from whom all blessings flow!

Joining Karen...

~Lisa

Thanks for visiting Happy in Dole Valley! To join us on our journey, look to the upper right to follow or subscribe. :)

9 comments:

  1. You have been busy! Sounds like an enjoyable weekend. I always love weekends like that, more even than lazy ones (I guess I am a bit strange!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I so rarely get a lazy weekend that I'd welcome one! Thanks for visiting, Jayne :)

      Delete
  2. you've been quite the busy bee in the kitchen and in the yard! Love that your weekend was productive, mine was eventful with another wedding!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A productive busy bee, indeed! :)

      Delete
  3. No, I was not able to see the moon, since the cloud coverage was heavy here in the mountains. But it must have been beautiful :0) mari

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So sorry you didn't get to see the moon last night; it was truly a wonder to gaze upon!

      Delete
  4. Apples have made an appearance in my day today , I'm making hand pies.
    I am so upset that we didn't get to see the eclipse, the clouds moved in.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry about those pesky clouds...

      Delete
  5. Looks and sounds like it was a great weekend! How does the time fly by so fast? I hope to take the kids apple picking this year, we've never been.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting; your kind thoughts and questions are always welcome. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...