Friday, November 20, 2015

lately...







A peek into my week...

The view from my porch is changing as rain and leaves continue to fall, the river is high (a very good thing), more starshower knitting in the car (I'm on section 5 and hope to finish this weekend -- fingers crossed), sampling perfume and shopping for Advent and Christmas gifts, and a few Etsy orders ready for shipping.

Today I'm finalizing Thanksgiving plans, blocking some finished knits (!!), catching up on housework, and hanging out with my favorite 15 year old. :)

You?

~Lisa

Thanks for visiting Happy in Dole Valley! To join us on our journey, look to the upper right to follow or subscribe. :)

8 comments:

  1. I need to work on my Thanksgiving plans as so far they have just been in my head. It's going to be my smallest Thanksgiving dinner ever since Mike and I began a family, but I'm not going to sink into depression; I'm thankful for all the blessings I have.
    And I thank you for all your support dear Lisa, it means more to me than you can ever know.
    Enjoy a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wishing you all the best, Tracey!!

      Delete
  2. eeeep.....you're FINISHING Thanksgiving Day plans???? I guess I need to start soon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. pretty basket of knitting. I am almost ready for Thanksgiving, almost :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need to start making my plans for this upcoming week... Advent is something I have never celebrated but always wanted to :0) mari

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The beauty of celebrating Advent, dear Mari, is the month long focus on the coming of our Lord! :) xo

      Delete
  5. Sweet and beautiful pictures. Whenever you post pictures of your surroundings it takes me back to spring and our stay not far from you... My girls' favorite spot we have ever stayed, I am pretty sure we will eventually look to return to the same place. Thanksgiving cooking beginning here as I host for the first time, a small gathering with just two guests besides my little family but lots of food still required :) I've been in a funk today but my stop to your blog has reminded me that thankfulness should mark my feast preparations. How quickly we forget the gratitude that grows out of true understanding of what He has given us as Himself the best gift of all. Happy Thanksgiving Lisa!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting; your kind thoughts and questions are always welcome. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...