Sunday, November 22, 2015

weekending :)




A lovely, lovely weekend! Saturday morning was breakfast in Yacolt with a dear friend who sent me home with a beautiful violet that now brightens my kitchen window sill, my Starshower is off the needles and needs only to be blocked, and if you follow me on IG, you know that Miss Charlotte joined us for a fun overnighter. Oh, how I love this girl and take such great delight in her smile, her laughter and inquisitiveness, and her sweet hugs!!

Joining Karen :)

~Lisa

Thanks for visiting Happy in Dole Valley! To join us on our journey, look to the upper right to follow or subscribe. :)

10 comments:

  1. What a beautiful gift! I love having plants in my house. Winter seems much less bleak when you have a bit of green to care for. Can't wait to see your completed Starshower!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Emily! :) "so much less bleak" indeed!

      Delete
  2. My violets are over 10 years old and they bloom so beautifully. Enjoy yours and what s treat to have your precious grandbaby stop by ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mari, you'll have to share your secrets for keeping your violets alive and blooming! I have had them in the past, but never seem to be able to keep them...

      Delete
  3. Just look at that beautiful violet! I love violets and use to have several plants, now I am down to one and every time it blooms Miss Bette Davis Cat eats the flowers!
    I adore seeing your wee one, what a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is beautiful, and I hope so much that I can keep it that way!! :)

      Delete
  4. Hi Lisa! Aw! Your pumpkin-hatted cutie pie is pretty as a picture!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much!! I love that wee girl so much it makes my heart sing! :)

      Delete
  5. I love how you love your little granddaughter :) That would make me beyond happy!! So sweet :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks, Karen! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting; your kind thoughts and questions are always welcome. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...