Wednesday, April 20, 2016

in which I attend a virtual baby shower...
{yarn along!}



How fun is this!?  A virtual baby shower for Ginny over at Tracey's...so glad you could join me! I've always wanted to visit South Carolina, and it looks like today is my lucky day!

What a blessing Ginny has been to the knitting community by weekly hosting the Yarn Along and sharing the beauty that is her life with us on her blog, Small Things. Thank you, Ginny!

And thank you, Tracey, for being such a gracious hostess! Everything is just lovely...the tea and oat cakes look deliciously wonderful. :)

My gifts? A hand made card, a round of homemade gentle lavender soap, an oh-so-soft handknitted washcloth, and a pair of handknit superwash merino wool socks (6-12 mo.) that will come in handy when we're on the other side of summer.

Joining Ginny & Tracey :)

~Lisa

Thanks for visiting Happy in Dole Valley! To join us on our journey, look to the upper right to follow or subscribe. :)

11 comments:

  1. I'm so happy you had a nice time Lisa and you finally managed to make it to SC!
    Love the gifts, thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Lisa! I'm so excited to receive these gifts from you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely gifts and I wish I could get a whiff of the soap, looks pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. so nice!!! how lovely! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely baby gifts! The soap looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so glad I found the yarn along group. I love Wednesdays! Love your gift set.

    ReplyDelete
  7. How nice that you joined in the virtual baby shower for Ginny. Your gifts are lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a beautiful selection of gifts. Wasn't it fun to all be together, virtually, yesterday!

    ReplyDelete
  9. love all these gifts! such a lovely baby shower

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anonymous4/21/2016

    Beautiful Gifts for Ginny's Baby! Such lovely and thoughtful baby things to receive. I think this might be my first time visiting your blog---but it won't be the last! I've loved roaming around and reading your posts. Love the wee baby sock. I'm hoping you will be offering the pattern soon in your Ravelry shop. Have a lovely day! Renee renee@schwendi.net

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting; your kind thoughts and questions are always welcome. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...