Wednesday, May 11, 2016

tending my yarn garden...



Joining Ginny for her yarn along...

I'm a little disappointed with the color representation here (far too purple looking...the actual yarn is much more pinkish!), but it's been a crazy busy day, and this is the best I could do. This is my blossoms shawl knit with the most wonderful-to-work-with hand-dyed yarn from Amanda. :)  The last several rows were knit and reknit once I realized I was running out of yarn, however I'm excited that when I was finally finished, I'd used all but about 12" of the entire 400 yard skein! Woo-hoo! My novel is moving along, although I'm just under 1/3 of the way through and have little hope of finishing before our Scotland trip which is now less that four weeks away...crazy how time flies! Lots of other WIPs going that I'm trying to wrap up before Scotland, but we'll see. If I had no other responsibilites, I might be able to finish all my WIPs and my novel...

And with that, I best get back to work...happy knitting,

~Lisa

Thanks for visiting Happy in Dole Valley! To join us on our journey, look to the upper right to follow or subscribe. :)

2 comments:

  1. Yes, that comic sums it up well! It is lovely scarf even if the colors don't do it justice here. I love the stripes of holes weaved in throughout.

    ReplyDelete
  2. your shawl is beautiful and I know what you mean by more pink :) mine is as well!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting; your kind thoughts and questions are always welcome. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...