Saturday, August 13, 2016

60 before 60 because 60 will be here before I know it :)

It's been a loooong time since I updated my 50 before 50 list; so long, in fact, that it's been renamed and is now my 60 before 60 list (click & take a look if you want). :)


I like setting goals and making lists, and I like checking things off even more, so hopefully and Lord willing, I'll be making some progress on this list over the next seven years before I reach the big 6-0. Time flies! Don't waste it! :)

~Lisa

Thanks for visiting Happy in Dole Valley! To join us on our journey, look to the upper right to follow or subscribe. :)

4 comments:

  1. I LOVE to set goals and I'm thinking of new ones while I cross off current ones :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lisa! Good for you! People-y goals are best and you're good at those!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know all about time flying and goals etc. It's hard to know at times what goals to focus on and what to spend our time doing; to remember our Good Lord and seek out His will. God bless! I have 20.5 years to 60 but I realize more and more how fast time flies and that it's not really that far off as it were; I am more aware of this I believe also because my husband is a number of years older than myself.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I also love making lists and writing goals. I am currently making a places I want to travel list in my planner.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting; your kind thoughts and questions are always welcome. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...