Wednesday, August 24, 2016

Tending my yarn garden...



I'm cheating today...this is a cropped version of last week's Yarn Along photo. I was hoping to finish "something blue" yesterday, but it looks like today will be the day for that, LW. :)

This book! I. am. loving. it!

Halfway through and would park myself in the shade with a pitcher of iced tea for the next two days (supposed to be in the mid-90s) if responsibility and to-do lists didn't exist... I've been reading lines and occasional chapters to Dan and telling him he MUST read this one when I'm done.

What's on your needles and nightstand? Joining Ginny :)

PS: I shared here yesterday about our 24th anniversary...a lovely mini-getaway up the Columbia River Gorge.

~Lisa

Thanks for visiting Happy in Dole Valley! To join us on our journey, look to the upper right to follow or subscribe. :)

5 comments:

  1. I love your little cheat :) I loved that book immensely!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the way this pattern looks. Hopefully you will write up the pattern so we all can knit! And that blue is heavenly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think pictures of gorgeous blue yarn are always appropriate...cheating or not! :) So, you've convinced me...I keep seeing this book everywhere. Now it's on my Must Read list. *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  4. I liked that book, too! Your knitting is pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy anniversary! Our 20th is this year. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting; your kind thoughts and questions are always welcome. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...