Wednesday, November 9, 2016

knitting, reading, coffee :)



It's the day after the election and this is what I'm doing. :)

Knitting: a wee bonnet (my own design in process) with KPs wonderful Swish Worsted in the Dublin colorway from my stash. I'm also doing a test/sample knit for Ranee of Arabian Knits; this is a stocking pattern that she'll be releasing soon. I've not been one to do much colorwork or to work from charts, but I'm loving this project and see more colorwork in my future!



Reading: Winston Graham's Poldark, the first in the series. So much more to the story than what's shared on the Masterpiece series, of course. I'm really enjoying getting the behind the scenes look into Ross's world in Cornwall.

Joining Ginny and looking forward to seeing what's on your hooks, needles, and nightstands :)

~Lisa

Thanks for visiting Happy in Dole Valley! To join us on our journey, look to the upper right to follow or subscribe. :)

4 comments:

  1. I love the colors you've got going on in your color work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love the Color!

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous knitting!!! love the colors you are knitting with :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your colorwork is super cool.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting; your kind thoughts and questions are always welcome. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...