Wednesday, May 4, 2011

A beautiful picture of the body of Christ...

Tears fill my eyes as I write this. I live in the Pacific Northwest. I blog. I read blogs. I'm not sure how or when, but one day I stumbled upon the blog of Kathy Brodock. She's a woman I'd like to meet one day. But she lives in Alabama, so I doubt that our paths will ever cross this side of Heaven. Sigh.

Kathy attends church with and is close to several families whose lives were turned upside down during the recent tornadoes. Please take the time to click on the links below and read Kathy's first hand account of the night of the tornadoes and the beauty of the church body to which she belongs. And if you're led to and able, please make a donation to help as these dear brothers and sisters begin the process of rebuilding their homes and their lives.

The Night the Tornado Hit, pt. 1

We Are Bound by Blood - Alabama Tornado, pt. 2

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting; your kind thoughts and questions are always welcome. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...