Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Gratituesday - Dancing for joy!

Let them praise His name with dancing, making melody to him with tambourine and lyre!  
~Psalm 149:3

Saturday evening we had the pleasure of attending an English Country Dance held in honor of the graduating students who attend our church. What an incredible way to celebrate together as a covenant community! I love the joyful faces of my two youngest captured in the sequence of photos below...

Edited version--my kiddos told me the pics in my collage were too small!

Even our littlest members enjoyed themselves...


What are you thankful for today?


~~~~~~~~~~
Join me for Gratituesday at Heavenly Homemakers and for Titus2sdays, Far Above Rubies, Living Well Wednesday, and Raising Homemakers

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting; your kind thoughts and questions are always welcome. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...