Monday, May 9, 2011

Gratituesday - What's blooming?

So thankful to see the return of color to my yard! So thankful for the sunshine and the warmth and the changing seasons. So thankful to God for eyes to see the transformation of the landscape as trees begin to bud out and flowers begin to bloom. So thankful!










Then God said, “Let the earth bring forth grass, the herb that yields seed, and the fruit tree that yields fruit according to its kind, whose seed is in itself, on the earth”; and it was so. And the earth brought forth grass, the herb that yields seed according to its kind, and the tree that yields fruit, whose seed is in itself according to its kind. And God saw that it was good.   ~Genesis 1:11-12 
What are you thankful for today?


Join me for Gratituesday at Heavenly Homemakers and for Titus2sdays, Far Above Rubies, Living Well Wednesday, and Raising Homemakers

6 comments:

  1. Those pictures are GORGEOUS!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much! I'm really enjoying my new camera and my blooms. Blessings, ~Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the pics too! It is always nice to see flowers, well for me since I Love flowers

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the pictures! I enjoy every new season so much. I can never pick one to be my favorite, because I'm always looking forward to what the new season will bring. I'm so thankful that God is so creative to provide us with so many changes in the world around us!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the pictures. So pretty. I'm thankful for eyes that can see God's beauty. I'm grateful for hands that can create and love.

    I'm thankful for family and church friends.

    I'm thankful for the ability to write.

    I'm thankful for women like you who desire to be virtuous and sold out for God.

    Be well,

    Jasmine
    Domestically Divine

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! Ladies, thanks to each of you for taking the time to leave a comment. :) Thanks, too, for your sweet words about my photos -- I still have so much to learn about my camera, but I'm enjoying the ability to see the wondrous works of God in the simple beauty of flowers. God's creation is amazing to behold! Blessings, ~Lisa

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting; your kind thoughts and questions are always welcome. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...