Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother's Day!

What mom wouldn't be thrilled to have these beauties delivered to her front door?



As a young newly married woman at the age of 19, I longed to be a mom. But it wasn't until after five difficult years of infertility drugs, surgeries, and temperature charts, that I got my wish.

Because my Heavenly Father is a God who is able to "do far more abundantly beyond all that we ask or think..." (Ephesians 3:20), I am blessed to be the mom of five! Of course the oldest three are grown and married, but the younger two keep me busy and fill my days with all the joys of teaching and training and discipling.


September 27, 2008

Behold, children are a heritage from the Lord,
the fruit of the womb a reward.
Like arrows in the hand of a warrior
are the children of one's youth.
Blessed is the man
who fills his quiver with them!
He shall not be put to shame
when he speaks with his enemies in the gate.

~ Psalm 127:3-5


A-Wise-Woman-Builds-Her-Home

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting; your kind thoughts and questions are always welcome. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...