Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Gratituesday - Friends, family, fellowship...

So thankful for...

Fireworks!


A delicious Mexican feast...


Sweet friendships...


Fun times...


Farm boy humor...


Family...


Games...


Volleyball...


Sparklers!


And FREEDOM...

All the great things are simple, and many can be expressed in a single word: freedom, justice, honor, duty, mercy, hope. ~Winston Churchill

Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same. ~Ronald Reagan

Freedom prospers when religion is vibrant and the rule of law under God is acknowledged. ~Ronald Reagan

So if the Son makes you free, you will be free indeed.  ~John 8:36

What are you thankful for today?


~~~~~~~~~~
Join me for Gratituesday at Heavenly Homemakers and for Titus Tuesdays, Far Above Rubies, Living Well Wednesday, and Raising Homemakers

5 comments:

  1. That was so much fun yesterday! I love the fourth of July! And Josiah is very proud of his "Chicks" shirt! haha :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like you all had a wonderful 4th! We had a big family get together. It not only is my birthday but my MIL's too. So if hubby forgets our birthday he is in the dog house, lol. I love love love Mexican food and I think once I can gave carbs again then I am going to splurge on some Mexican food.[o=

    Blessings and ((HUGS))
    -Mary

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hannah - Thanks for commenting! Yes, your brother did seem proud of his shirt -- too funny! ~Mrs. S

    Mary - I'm eating carb "lite" these days, but nothing like what you're doing! I don't know if I could make it... And I can't imagine a man ever forgetting the mutual b-day of the two most important women in his life, so surely you have no worries there. :) Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Today I am thankful that I am Free Indeed!! It looks like you had the very best kind of 4th...

    Thank you so much for your encouragement yesterday, I needed it! But He is renewing my strength. Today is a bit better.

    Blessings, Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing, Debbie. :) Blessings back at you!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting; your kind thoughts and questions are always welcome. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...