Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Gratituesday - Short & Sweet

With school back in full swing, time to blog is simply not very high on my priority list. BUT giving thanks to God for life's blessings is one activity that should never be pushed aside no matter how busy or full my days become! Short and sweet; here's my list for this moment:

Rain
Corn from our garden (yes!! #17 on my 50 before 50!)
The smell of homemade chicken broth simmering on my stove
Hands with which to be productive
Learning along with my children
A great friend to co-op with
A loving, committed church family
New friends :)
Skyping with Jessica this morning
The amazing ability to communicate with friends and family the world over from my desk

Praise God from Whom all blessings flow!
Praise Him all creatures here below! 
Praise Him above, ye heavenly host! 
Praise Father, Son, and Holy Ghost!


Join me for Gratituesday at Heavenly Homemakers. :)

6 comments:

  1. A quick note before I start cracking the whip with the boys. [o; Yes being thankful of the blessings from our Lord is VERY important and should never be put aside. Almost all the blessings you mentioned ( minus the co-op and corn, and skyping. Okay, my DIL and I are talking about setting up some skyping times real soon. My son and DIL are moving to the coast on Thursday...((SNIFF SNIFF)) ) I can relate to.

    I need to figure out when I can do my Gratituesday posts. I need to maybe put me on some sort of ruff schedule. [o=

    TTFN!
    Blessings and ((HUGS))
    -Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gratitude Tuesdays sound perfect to keep us encouraged as the week continues. It is good to keep our priorities where they need to be :)

    maria b.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great list. There is so much in life to be grateful for.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mary - Skype is a wonderful way to stay connected! Since my dd doesn't have a phone, Skype is the only way I'd get to actually hear her voice. The bonus is getting to see her face! It's kind of funny, but it's like the old Jetsons cartoons. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, praise God from whom all blessings flow... He is the giver of all good things, and any day we count our blessings is a good day! In other words, we need to be in the habit of counting every day!!

    Blessings, Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Indeed, every single day! ~L

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting; your kind thoughts and questions are always welcome. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...