Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Gratituesday - Where, oh where, do I begin?

Where, oh where, do I begin when there is so much to be thankful for?

Visiting with Jessica via Skype last night (her this morning)...



Keys to this:



A little something my hard-working man bought for me last week -- likely, the nicest vehicle we'll ever own. (It's a '99 with less than 70K miles and is truly "like-new" -- a definite blessing.)

A wonderful weather forecast for this week to welcome fall and in which to harvest our garden's abundance!

This encouraging post (thanks, Debbie) which I commend to all you homeschool moms.

Finding this near-perfect gift for Jess whose b-day is this Friday (bicycling will be her primary mode of transportation in Oxford). :)

Honestly, I could go on and on. How about you? For what are you thankful today?

However many blessings we expect from God, His infinite liberality will always exceed all our wishes and our thoughts. ~John Calvin

Rejoice always; pray without ceasing; in everything give thanks; for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus. ~I Thessalonians 5:16-18

Join me for Gratituesday at Heavenly Homemakers. :)

6 comments:

  1. There are always so much more of them - aren't they? :)

    m.b.

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO exciting!!! I love Skype!
    Congrats on the new car! :)
    Call me when it's convenient for you...loved to catch up!
    Love you!
    J.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maria - Yes, always more than I can count!

    Jeanne - Will call you this Saturday if you're free. :)

    ~L

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful things of gratitude. I loved seeing your family all gathered to chat with your dd. What could be better? Ohhh I know it could be being in the same room together, I know. ((HUGS)) I pray blessings on your harvest. I get to this time of year and feel overwhelmed and I have to remember to keep breathing.

    Blessings and ((HUGS))
    -Mary

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mary - Breath in, breath out... We get through one busy season and enter the next (Thanksgiving and Christmas), but I can't imagine life without the blessing of busyness, can you? I'm reminded of "Six days shall you labor and do all your work..." So thankful for the blessing of a day of rest each week! Thanks for your prayers; blessings upon your harvest as well! ~Lisa :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on the new car. We always buy "new to us" cars, too.

    I love the bicycle sign. I keep trying to get up the nerve to get back on a bicycle after years of not riding.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting; your kind thoughts and questions are always welcome. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...