Thursday, October 20, 2011

Happy 11th Birthday to AnnaLynn :)

Last evening we hosted a small family gathering to celebrate 11 revolutions around the sun for my youngest. Anna's request for dinner and dessert was chicken Alfredo and pumpkin pie; I was happy to oblige as they're two of my favorites. :)



Discovering cash that had been tucked inside birthday cards from the grandparents was exciting...



A super cute scrap book from Aunt Beth and Aaliyha...



A fancy edition of a favorite book from Jeff and Christina...



The first two books in the American Girls "Molly" series from Daniel...



Her current favorite movie from Momma and Papa...



And believe it or not, a hula hoop was actually on her wish list. We weren't sure we'd find one, but Target saved the day. :)



I love my little big girl and look forward to watching her grow, as she most assuredly must, into a young lady. Bittersweet it is. :)

Wishing you could've been here with us, J & Z...

7 comments:

  1. Wish we could have been there too!

    Jess~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh it looks like it was a wonderful celebration! And I love all those wonderful books she got. There is going to be a lot of fun winter reading. [o= And some fun hula hooping'ing too.

    I pray lots of blessings on your time with the visiting family this week end.

    Blessings and ((HUGS))
    -Mary

    ReplyDelete
  3. She looks like she had a wonderful birthday :)

    Happy birthday dear girl, may Our Lord continue to bless you for all the years He has planned.

    What a beautiful smile she has Lisa...many blessings to you!

    Maria

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwww, I wish I could be there too!!! *sniff* We should have our own celebration with her soon. I can't believe that she is 11 already!! It seems like just last month that I was taking photos of her on our swing for her 10th birthday...
    To AnnaLou-
    Wish I could have been there for you! I've got your birthday gift, and special card, that I'll probably give you tomorrow. I love you AnnaLynn! See you tomorrow,
    Jess

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a sweet birthday, and a sweet young lady! I'm having such fun getting to know your blog this evening...been enjoying the "Homemade Pantry," too :-D Putting you on my "staying connected" list so I can keep coming back here to copy down recipes, LOL...

    Many Blessings,
    Lori

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for dropping in and leaving such sweet birthday wishes for my sweet girl, ladies!

    Jess - you and Z were missed. xoxo
    Mary - thanks for your prayers; we've had a fantastic time this weekend!
    Maria - thanks for the sweet blessing upon my girl.
    Jessica K. - we wish your entire family could've joined us in celebration. :) Anna loves you, too. :)
    Lori - Welcome to Dole Valley! :)

    Many blessings, ~Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like a wonderful birthday! Thanks for sharing the photos. It looks like it was a very special day, indeed. : )

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting; your kind thoughts and questions are always welcome. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...