Friday, November 4, 2011

Friday Favorites

It's been a full and busy week here in Dole Valley. Lots of quality learning going on in our little home-school.  We've enjoyed some early-fall sunshine this week which made closing up our vegetable garden as well as planting daffodil and tulip bulbs for next spring rather pleasant. Prepping for our upcoming holiday craft bazaars is in full swing. And in the midst of it all, a little blog hopping never hurts. Here are my favorites from this week -- enjoy!

I'm looking forward to eventually trying all 12 of the healthy homemade candy recipes shared in this post by the Nourishing Gourmet.  YUM!

Cowboy fries? I'm not ashamed to admit that I enjoy a good french fry now and then, but I've never tried Cowboy fries -- never even heard of them until I read this post by Kim over at Jabez Farm. Will definitely be including these in next week's menu. :)

Kathy at Teaching Good Things shared about a recent marriage conference she and her husband attended. Good stuff!

And finally, Nancy Wilson has a thing or two to say regarding the "value and potency of the calling of wife and mother." She does not mince words which is exactly why I love this woman. Be encouraged!

Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting; your kind thoughts and questions are always welcome. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...