Healthy 2Day Wednesday is a great place to share your recipes, ideas, and tips for healthy living. I've learned so much from the posts that are shared there each week, so I'm hoping you'll join in on the fun and learning, too!
The regular weekly hostesses of Healthy 2day Wednesday are:
Rachel of Day2Day Joys
Carrie of Young Living Oil Lady
Anne of Authentic Simplicity
Paula of Whole Intentions
Stephani of The Cheapskate Cook
If you have a moment, be sure to stop by and say hello!
Guidelines for this Link-Up:
- Share an idea, tip, recipe, things to avoid, something new to try, natural remedy, alternative medicine, going “green” tips, etc. that will help us to remain or become more healthy!
- If this is your first time participating read more info & get button here (also find the "I've been featured" button there)
- Comment on another participant’s post, this builds community.
- Add button or link back to that day’s link up.
- Spread the word so we can learn more ideas on keep our families healthy; feel free to share on Facebook or Twitter.
- Ideas: homebirths, natural remedies, an interesting article, something eco-friendly, a review, natural cleaner, alternative or holistic approaches to health, how to’s, the list goes on & on!
- If you are adding a recipe, make sure the ingredients do not include white flour, refined sugar, processed products, packages products (unless it is clearly stated or pictured that it is organic or all natural) and the like. We are looking for whole food recipes that are beneficial to our health!
- If you have any questions regarding H2W's, please contact Rachel.
(scroll down to link up!)
Thanks for visiting Happy in Dole Valley! To join us on our journey, look to the upper right to follow or subscribe. :)