In the meanwhile, it's 10 on Tuesday and that means a list. This week's is perfect in that we just got home from a few days in the Seattle area where we attended our annual state homeschooling conference. And as refreshing as it always is to get away, to hear inspiring messages, and visit with friends from all over the Pacific Northwest, there ARE good things good things about coming home from vacation; here's my list of 10:
- sleeping in my own bed!
- good coffee in the morning...in my favorite mug
- farm fresh eggs for breakfast
- catching up on what's new at home
- talking about all the good memories made
- seeing how much my tomato seedlings have grown
- returning to routine
- going through the mail and finding that a book I ordered has arrived
- fresh well water
- and last but not least...Charlotte!
Thanks for visiting Happy in Dole Valley! To join us on our journey, look to the upper right to follow or subscribe. :)